To the petroleum industry, we offer courses in:
- Basic petroleum geology for foundation geologists and non-geologists.
- Basin analysis/modeling for exploration geologist.s
- Prospect and play analysis for geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers.
- Seismo-sequence stratigraphy analysis for geologists, geophysicists and members of exploration team.
- Integrated workshop on depositional system and processes for exploration and production geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists and reservoir engineers.
- Sequence stratigraphy analysis for geologists geophysicists.
- Reservoir characterization for geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists and reservoir engineers.
- Integrated reservoir modeling and simulation for geologists, geophysicists, petrophysicists and reservoir engineers.
- Well log analysis for petrophysicists, geophysicists, geologist and engineers.
We conduct holiday geology field trips/classes for geologists and non-geologists involved in exploration and production activities.
Outcrops data remains the cheapest and easily accessible dataset, and are indispensable in geological interpretations. To appreciate scales and calibrations of data used in the static reservoir modeling, a healthy outcrop appreciation of lithofacies architecture, geometries, internal bedding structures and dispositions of beds would be a great high light.
Analogue models predict trends in shaling out of sands, Kv/Kh, smear potential across fault planes. At Skangix, our outcrop service involves building reservoir models at outcrop, which can be used as subsurface analogues.